Each year the PTA raises money to cover the school
expenditures and programs not paid for by the
Department of Education. Our major fundraiser each
year is the Family Giving Fund (FGF).
This year our goal is $300,000. If everyone pitches in,
we can get it done together. Thank you in advance for
How You Can Help - Everyone Counts!
- PTA spends $800/student on average
- We raise $ as a community
- Small gifts provide more than 65% of our funds
- EVERY gift is critical
- If you can, please consider a gift of $800
- If you can and are a K-2 or 4 parent please consider $800+500=$1300 to pay for the added benefit of Teaching Assistants for your kids
Online payments or recurring payments can be processed.
Payment by check helps us to avoid costly credit card processing fees.
Thank You for Your Support!
Click here to find out easy ways to contribute to our FGF
Click here to see how we use your funds to benefit your children's education
Please address any questions to email@example.com